Yesterday was quite uneventful – I got up, dragged my sorry arse to yoga and came home. That was until…..
I was greeted at the door by S.V. in a bit of a fluster and wasn’t allowed into the house until I heard the sorry tale his morning adventures.
The cats tipped over the drying rack in the lounge onto the gas heater – which was on – and set on fire the doona and a cover. S.V. was cooking stock in the kitchen – ran in to see flames, he then swatted the flames with a yoga blanket and ran outside with the rack, burning doona and traumatised cats in tow. He swatted out the flames further with the blanket and thankfully the morning rain also helped put out the fire.
Amazingly there is no damage to the house – a bit of dripped plastic on his new jumper (mostly came off with hot water), but the doona, a doona cover, the yoga blanket and drying rack are no longer. The drying rack looks like it has been tarred and feathered.
The cats were quite distressed and then crashed out.
The Sock Victim was really distressed and it took alot of tea and Anzac bikkies to sooth him. Especially when we both realised that the cats were really trying to kill him!!!!!!!